The AIAA Digital Avionics Technical Committee (DATC) inspires, promotes, and connects the global community to shape the future of avionics.
The three pillars of the DATC are technology, connection, and education.
To fulfill our mission, we –
- Create excitement in avionics for the next generation
- Produce the Digital Avionics Systems Conference (DASC) and the Integrated Communication, Navigation and Surveillance (ICNS) conferences annually
- Host member meetings around the world to connect our international membership together with industry, academia, and regulators
- Fund scholarships for college students
- Organize science and technology events for pre-collegiate students
- Curate educational tutorials to provide avionics-specific training opportunities
- Provide professional development opportunities for our members